The new version of the PG works on every mobile device and can be practiced by anyone, regardless of age, language, culture and level of education. The living image made by... more »
My company, appelDesign is building such a simulation... more »
• Helps girls determine their political values and party affiliation
• Helps girls determine and practice their personal leadership style, based on Meyers-Briggs typology
• Walks girls through the process of running for public office
• Walks girls through serving in municipal public office, from being a new council member to becoming... more »
and scientific content seamlessly into the story and gameplay.
Queens, Warriors and Pirates
A series of narrative games around the stories of female leaders and warriors. Moving beyond... more »
Educate or incentivize developers to take risks to defy the stereotypes. Encourage games that actually show the ramifications of war instead of just the brutality. If female characters are included at all, they have tended to be portrayed in one of... more »
Create opportunities for the player to express how they feel at any given time... more »
- connections, analogies, comparisons, relationships, ratios and proportions between diverse subject matters; and
- root causes and effects, reasons and consequences of these connections.
It is a game founded on the tradition of Pythagoras, Lull, Kepler, and Kircher who searched for the unifying principles of all knowledge, and developed by others interested in the individual's... more »